The HU Bottom Line magazine wants to make sure you are prepared for your upcoming trips. Spring break is just around the corner so what better time than now to give you all some helpful tips!
- Pack smarter not harder. Overpacking is just as bad as under packing. Make sure to lay out your clothes, shoes, and toiletries in advance so don’t forget anything and so you can plan out your days and determine what you truly need.
- If you are traveling internationally, don’t forget to call your bank! Once you inform them you’ll be out of town you can avoid any holds on your cards. Bring cash just in case.
- Never bring your passport with you! Pack away other important items or keep them in a safe if available.
- Pack medicine! Even if pharmacies are accessible to you, pack medicines you might need in case you can’t get to one. Advil, Tums, Dayquil, and Benadryl are some good items to bring with you.
- Try new things! Go on adventures, try the local foods, take lots of pictures, and stay off your phones. It could be a trip you never want to forget!